Iowa Water Fowlers Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a Black Lab pup. I was all set up to pick mine up last week and some dude said that he would pay $100 more and the seller agreed. I found out when I was on the road to pick her up. Not a happy camper I am....So yeah, if you are or know someone that has a litter on the way or still has a few fur balls acampering around the house let me know. Thanks

·
Somateria spectabilis
14,103 Posts
I have always been partial to golden retrievers. I HAD a great litter of LARGE puppies with great hunting bloodlines scouted out, but on Christmas morning my wife decided to surprise me by placing a golden puppy on my chest for me to wake up to. I feel terrible about backing out on the puppy that I had committed to, so if anyone is looking for a BIG blocky headed hunting golden let me know. Dad's 100+ lbs and Mom is about 80lbs.

·
Registered
493 Posts
I know where there is a 6month old black male that is the last one left from a good litter. Sire is chocolate with great drive that will be hunt tested this year and the dam is red and has one of the sweetest dispositions you could ask for.
PM me if you are interested and I will send you a phone #

·
Banned
8,540 Posts
My brother in law just had 13 pups today. Only 4 were yellows and the rest were blacks. If you are interested shoot me a pm and I will give you his cell number. These are the pups Outdoor Girl is talking about. They are located near Greene, Iowa.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.