·
Banned
8,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
you are on here before midnight. I am impressed. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
My days off this week are today and tomorrow. Shot a few clays earlier with Al and my girlfriend....it was only her 2nd time shooting and she was hitting about half of them. :D She had to work, so Al and I just got back from playing some golf. Getting ready to grill some food and drink some beer. Pretty good day. I'm just waiting on next weekend so I can get up on stage a few more times before hunting season starts and consumes my life. :lol:

·
Banned
8,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
when do you call next weekend in Akeney????? I am thinking about going down there next weekend but not sure what day yet.

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Tyler- Did you hear on the radio that they are having open and hunter duck? Hopefully they will. Was hoping that they'd at least have 2 man duck.

·
Banned
8,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
not sure what day I am coming down or if I am going to. Going to try to come down but got to build a duck blind on our backwater someday that weekend as well and my old man wants to go to the miss. river and go fishing as well.

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
AJB said:
when do you call next weekend in Akeney????? I am thinking about going down there next weekend but not sure what day yet.
Saturday at 4:30, which is the hunter duck-meat style. If they do happen to have an open duck like the radio is saying, I'll be in that too.

Sunday at 11 and 3. Hunter goose at 11, open goose at 3. Team calling in between those, Derek and I may blow in that.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Killer Miller said:
AJB said:
Saturday at 4:30, which is the hunter duck-meat style. If they do happen to have an open duck like the radio is saying, I'll be in that too.

Sunday at 11 and 3. Hunter goose at 11, open goose at 3. Team calling in between those, Derek and I may blow in that.
Lets get um'!

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Re: Sportmans

firerush said:
Does anyone know where I can get a event schedule for Saturday? I couldn't get on their site.
I'll call out there tomorrow and see how the seminars will be done. It seems as though there is calling contests basically all day both days, so I don't know if they are going to have a separate tent or if the seminars will be inside the store. I will let you know....I need to register for the contests anyway.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.