Iowa Water Fowlers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just wanted to read more about it!!! must be ligit if it even started a battle on IO!! :D
good work haters!!!

ps went out to big marsh today and shot a 5 man limit in 1 1/2 hrs. (West side) tons of ducks and i cant wait to get after them tomorrow!! everyone should come out cause it will keep um movin!!!!!

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
i just wanted to read more about it!!! must be ligit if it even started a battle on IO!! :D
good work haters!!!

ps went out to big marsh today and shot a 5 man limit in 1 1/2 hrs. (West side) tons of ducks and i cant wait to get after them tomorrow!! everyone should come out cause it will keep um movin!!!!!
I thought i heard alot of banging coming from that direction this morning!!:p:p:25::25::25:shoot um up

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
I agree he was just giving people a heads up that there were birds around there. I share with other hunters where I shot birds at. Me personally I am always willing to help out another hunter. Few weeks back I scouted for mr89 and entropyfx and let them know where the birds were even though the birds didnt work for them that morning but at least they saw a few hundred birds.

·
lost
3,720 Posts
I agree he was just giving people a heads up that there were birds around there. I share with other hunters where I shot birds at. Me personally I am always willing to help out another hunter. Few weeks back I scouted for mr89 and entropyfx and let them know where the birds were even though the birds didnt work for them that morning but at least they saw a few hundred birds.
this is true, and if im being a hypocrite call me out. but i think its different for people who you know, or who may share the same info back and forth. i just think that giving out the info to the randoms that are doing nothing but lurking for reports was the point that i was saying. heck, i dont hunt hawkeye, its far away, this in no way affected me, but i could see why others would be pretty pissed...

o ya, and thanks again ia ducks ;)

·
Registered
5,693 Posts
Sorry you had a tough start to your day.Thanks to 3.5 for being open about posting information to help some folks out.
I am a looong ways from where you are hunting but sure would like to say thanks for sharing.
I agree with Chipper about room and allowing birds to work if there is enough room everyone should have a decent hunt if some will not be rude hunters.
Have a safe weekend everyone
Dean

·
Registered
4,431 Posts
I haven't hunted Hawkeye, probably should get to know it since it's huge. There should be plenty of spots for people, same as Odessa. I wouldn't go telling people my exact spot but if it a big place, I'd mention there are birds moving. Go ahead and ask me about my honey hole and I'll probably tell you to piss off.

·
Registered
832 Posts
correct chipper!
but... i guess i wasn't totally honest with you guys either. dont want you guys to think im a bird hog or anything but i had a pretty memorable "hunt" (or whatever you want to call it) i didnt shoot a limit this morning. this is actually how my day started...

So why didn't you hunt, looks like the boat was launched just fine. That tow truck could come anytime.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.