Iowa Water Fowlers Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Living in Green Bay, Wi. I'm no doubt a Packer fan, I'm also a Mil. Brewer fan. So what does a guy (Or gal) do in a state where you don't have a national sports team? Any fav's here in Iowa? :D

·
Registered
751 Posts
I like the Twins in baseball.. In football I like the Lions :( I was in high school when Barry was lighting up ESPN and have never picked a new team.. I think I need to...LOL...

·
Registered
631 Posts
Cheesehead all the way here, Cardinals for baseball, but ever since the wizard retired i havent really watched to much baseball

·
Pelican
5,482 Posts
Diehard Packer fan Don't watch baseball since Mark Macgwire retired, my favorite team back then was the Oakland A's with Jose Canseco, Mark Macgwire, Ricky Hendersen. Now a days I also enjoy watching Redwings Hockey.

·
Banned
7,439 Posts
Bears and Cubs.

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Steelers and whoever beats the Cowboys. Braves and whoever beats the NY teams.

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
Coached football for over 30 years hate baseball so Bears monster's of the midway first choice, second choice Notre Dame grew 7 miles from the stadium, they use to be as good as most pro teams.
Coach

·
Sarcastic
2,413 Posts
This will be the most random, Football-49ers/Eagles just cause I've been in both stadiums when I was little, baseball---Orioles fan from way back when I thought I & they were cool!!! I 'll let my boys pick there own though...Even though they wear some Young/Montana and Kerse jerseys !!! When your from Iowa you can like anyone!!!!

Ya got to love a guy like Ripken though, Anderson held it down for a few years!!!!

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
CLIPPER said:
Kerse jerseys !!! When your from Iowa you can like anyone!!!!!
I have an autographed Freak Jersey from his rookie year with the Titans! That guy was my idol when I played D-end in highscool

1 - 20 of 23 Posts