Iowa Water Fowlers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

· Registered
1,561 Posts
Beretta Extrema but thats my opinion. Go talk to Blake at Scheels in CF and he'll point you in the right direction. He's not biased and has alot of knowledge on shot guns.

· Banned
8,540 Posts
Xtrema gets my vote as well!!!!! There is a beretta 303 at the cedar falls scheels. If I had the 500 bucks right now it would be mine. Older beretta semi auto but they are bullet proof!

· pimpin' suzies
2,651 Posts
if you havent made a decision yet and also, to get my .02 cents worth.. lol...im gonna say SBE II!! or M2 if your up for shootin only 3" shells... Im a benelli guy... if you cant tell lol

browning Maxus is another great gun

but the above post is exactly right.. the gun that feels best to you is the gun you will want to buy.. dont buy one just for the name or the "price tag" cuz its a "high end gun"... get the one that you can call your best freind for several years.. and be happy with your purchase.. if you second guess yourself you maybe making the wrong decision..

· Registered
4,431 Posts
The gun that fits is the best answer, but the Versa Max has been recalled twice. Just saying.

· Banned
8,540 Posts
Have you bought a gun yet??? I see you started this thread in January just curious if you have made a purchase.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.