Iowa Water Fowlers Forum banner
121 - 140 of 163 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
So I have been look at the new Browning Maxamus and was wondering if anyone knew any outstanding info on why I should not get one. I was wonder because I saw one on a used rack already and could not figure out why because I have not found a bad rreview. Thanks:61:
I sell lots of shotgun through out the year and for the high end semi autos there is not much that can beat The Maxus in the gas guns.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I'm rockin an M2 decked out in mostly a Max4 with a little APG (don't let your chokes rust in...) with a mid range patternmaster flinging 3" #2 Kents!
I have been shooting it for 5 seasons now and absolutely love the gun! I've only encountered one or two times where i felt i really needed a 3.5" gun and with that being the case i don't see any reason to upgrade to an SBEII. The only think i like better about the SBEII is the fact that the top of the action comes off with the barrel. That makes it way easier to clean!

I can't believe only one other person shots an M2!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Wouldnt know what to do without my SBEII. I love the fact that it is super easy to take apart and clean. It just fits me the best too. I dont shoot a ton of 3.5" shells but its one of those things that if you ever need to or want to use them its nice to have it.

My buddy shoots an M2 and loves it.

121 - 140 of 163 Posts