• Shawn Stahl

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Banned
8,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right now I have a Shawn Stahl on my lanyard. Going to purchase a calef goose call this august at the great outdoors fest though.

· Banned
8,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I didn't know otter made goose calls I just thought he made duck calls. Very interesting.

· Registered
2,137 Posts
AJB said:
I didn't know otter made goose calls I just thought he made duck calls. Very interesting.
Yep, he makes a short reed. It's called the "Memory Maker". I talked to Jeff a little bit at the MVCC. He is a cool guy.

BTW, I did shoot him a PM about this site a few days and it looks like he has recently signed up. 8) :D

I blow a Strait Meat Honker and a Showtime.

· Registered
686 Posts
Yep... I'm crawlin out from under the sandbag pile. Pretty neat lookin site. Thanks for the "heads up" Killer.
I'm just getting back online and haven't found everything yet.

"I didn't know otter made goose calls I just thought he made duck calls. Very interesting"

· Registered
1,960 Posts
Also (like the duck poll) I use mainly Lynch Mob.

I have the Goose Noose, Executioner and have the new Maple Slipknot on the way.

Tyler and Al have either of you 2 spent much time messing with Lynch Mob calls? I see the calls as being a really good fit for you 2.

· scabbing consultant
1,330 Posts
Killer Miller said:
Oscar said:
Tyler and Al have either of you 2 spent much time messing with Lynch Mob calls? I see the calls as being a really good fit for you 2.
I have had an Executioner for a few months now. 8)[/quote

i messed around with the stranglehold duck call. ill probably pick one up this year sometime. i have been blowing saunders traffic that i like alot..

· Registered
4,710 Posts
RHC short reed, Honker Hammer II, maple made from the scrap spindles from the open staircase I built at our home.

· Registered
3,780 Posts
right now i carry a SMH as a primary and a acrylic power maximus. i used to run green guts in my power max so it would crack over like the foiles, but switched back for a different sound. i did just pick up a money maker for $90 on sale. i'm going to give it a go in canada and see if i like it better than my SMH...i also am hoping to try out a few more this fall. i've only been short reed calling for about 3 years (I grew up on flutes as a kid) so i'm just giving everything a shot to see what i like.

· Registered
1,177 Posts
I'm using an SS2 right now. I've used a Lynch Mob Executioner and an Illusion Systems call in the past

· Banned
8,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
do you like your ss2 as well as I do???? That call is very hard to beat I sold my smh after getting it.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.