• Higdon Decoys Field Flasher

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mallard Master Pro Decoy

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Banned
8,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious what brand most of you guys use.

I personally have 2 lucky ducks. One is 6 years old and one is under a year old.

· Registered
2,010 Posts
I have 6 motion I have 2 I bought 10 years ago from sportmans mag not was evr sure of the brand I have 3 mojos a hen a drake mallard and the teal and I have a higdeon butt the one that pulses water like every 30 seconds :shock: i HAVE TOO MANY ! I bought the fatal attractors and they are awesome

· Registered
1,588 Posts
Still rocking the robo duck that I bought the second year they were on the market. I also have a lucky duck which is as usefull as tits on a boar.

· Registered
2,198 Posts
Well I have a couple different kinds of robo's in my shed. I have one Mojo, a couple baby mojo's and a "baby" lucky duck (cheap one they make).

I've had good luck with all of them other then burning up a motor in a baby when the motor got turned on inside a bag. A good tip is to always disconnect the battery so you dont have to worry about it when hauling them out.

This year is the 1st year I have the magentic wings on all the mojo's and those are the ticket. Quicker set up and no worries about cold hands and losing the darn bolts. Priced alittle high at $20 a pair but worth it in my mind.

· Registered
1,043 Posts
I look at the mag wings but all of mine are 6or 7 years old and i dont know that they will work on them. But I have 4 of them including the old floater. all Mojo.

· pimpin' suzies
2,651 Posts
baby mojo's to be exact... i have a brand new twin pack still in the box and two others that we use also have the mojo floater. but we do also have 2 or 3 lucky ducks and that new flapper decoy that works great!!(i only use 2 at a time at most tho)

but the mojos get the water time for sure!! the batteries seem to last forever on them and dont need charged near as much as other brands through experience

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.