• Otter

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

· Banned
8,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious to what brand of layouts everyone uses. Not trying to see which brand is better just seeing what everyone uses. I run

powerhunter
ground force
SUB

· Registered
2,485 Posts
I have two finishers. One I got when they first came out and the other I bought out of the bargin cave at Cabelas for like 40 bucks. I had won a groundforce that I sold as it was a bit small for my fat self. I think there are blinds out there I'd like hunting out of better but my finishers have never let me down.

· Registered
2,198 Posts
I got a pair of Power Hunters and Ground Forces and couldn't ask for blinds that compliement each other more depending on the type of hunting situation I am in.

· Banned
8,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
wow you mean to tell me there are only 33 of us on this site that use layout blinds???? :lol:

· Registered
2,137 Posts
I still use the ol' Finisher that my dad and I bought when Mr. Travis Mueller was still working at the Scheels in Iowa City. I think it was probably the 2nd year they had been out. Al and others make fun of mine because it doesn't have the cup holder and box of shotshell holder pouches on the inside, which is fine because I've probably killed more birds out of mine than they have with all theirs combined. :wink: I hate to think how many times I've stubbled that baby up in a cornfield.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.