• Final Approach

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Red Head

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Banned
8,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious to see what everyone thinks as to what brand has the worst paint job as far as loosing paint on their Full body goose decoys.

· Banned
8,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ya I am not saying one is better than the other I am just wondering which one everyone has had the worst luck with. I have had Dakota, bigfoot, and Avery and have not had bad luck with either brand.

· Registered
1,588 Posts
Gavery hands down.

· Registered
2,198 Posts
I would say it all depends on the batch you get from the factory since some decoys will hold up great while others from the same company won't.

I've had GHG Hunter and FFD Series, Hidgon and Bigfoot fullbodies in my spread and obviously now have all FFD's but I had some Hunter series that did not hold paint well. Second worse would be the Hidgon's and the BigFoots were probably the best but yet look like decoys in my mind. I've had good luck with my FFD's and hunt as many times in a season that regular guys probably dont in five years :lol:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.