Iowa Water Fowlers Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am really not sure this is really the right place to find what we are looking for however I thought I would give it a shot.
My husband and I are very active nudists, and we host a clothing optional (weeklong) event every winter. We have always held it at a resort (normally closed in the winter) in Northern Minnesota however they have changed owners after covid and the new owners are not interested. Some of our members are from Iowa and asked us to try and find a place in northern Iowa or southern Minnesota.
As you might expect, a place with a lot of indoor space would be great. Indoor access to rooms and onsite dinning is a plus as well.
Yea, a tall order I know, but if any of you have any ideas let me know. My husband left for Iowa this morning to pick up firewood so he might even be able to survey the resort if we get any ideas.
Thanks for reading and hope to hear from you.

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ok, given from the private messages we have been getting some of you think that this is a scam post or accuse us as not being real nudists and just trolling. well, I hope this proves that my husband and I are "real" nudists" and not just trolling.

Also, we are not swingers so I will settle that issue as well.
Glasses Smile Vertebrate Sunglasses Muscle
Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18
Show Content
Joint Head Shoulder Stomach Muscle
Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18
Show Content
Muscle Jaw Neck Stomach Gesture

1 - 2 of 2 Posts