Iowa Water Fowlers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
IAW Veteran
3,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Please post in this thread that you are in on this traveling decoy signup. There is so many weeks in the season so the first (how ever many weeks on this season, I haven't figured it out yet) posts that equal the amount of weeks there is, is in the contest, get it?? I will contact Mike today and see if we can ship them to the 1st guy/gal in line.

General Rules (very basic, hunt, pics, ship decoys, and then post)
- Each hunter will have the decoys for 4-5 days, then needs to ship it to the next member in line. Please make sure the next member gets the decoys by Friday.
- Remember, we are trying to schedule this traveling decoy so guys/gals passing it to each other will have enough time to ship it ot the next destination. If direct delivery doesn’t work, Priority Shipping through USPS will work. All shipping costs will be at the expense of the participants.
- Pictures must be taken and posted in the traveleing decoy forum, along with a short story about your hunt. We will have a sticky thread for the decoy.
- The next guy in line must have the decoy by Friday of his/her scheduled weekend to start the hunt. Remember this when your shipping it.

Any questions??? This is our 1st time at this, lets see how it goes.....

http://iawaterfowlers.com/viewtopic.php?t=6006

·
Registered
145 Posts

A late season North Central Iowa ice breaking hunt would do them good, sign me up.

·
King Ding-A-Ling
1,969 Posts
put me on the list for mid November if at all possible. Give them a pool 9 diver hunt.

·
IAW Veteran
3,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Bump

·
IAW Veteran
3,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Not yet, soon. I'm waiting for a reply from Mike, I will re-send e-mail.

·
Registered
329 Posts
I will give it a try... sign me up, sounds like fun!

·
IAW Veteran
3,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Decoys are completed and will be shipping to me shortly. I have to figure out the members with the dates and will get back to you shortly.

·
IAW Veteran
3,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
There in, and they look great, I'll work on the list this weekend and PM/publish it. Monday I will mail the dcoys out to the 1st person, AJB, you wanna start this out??

1 - 20 of 60 Posts