Iowa Water Fowlers Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
8,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We were having nothing but problems with her 03 alero so I decided it was time for a new vehicle. Not really new but a new to us. It is a 2005 Escape with ALL the option. Only 50k miles on it. Runs like a dream. Getting 19 to 22mpg with it. Obviously the 19 in the city. Here are a few pics.

·
Banned
8,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oscar said:
Adam what was your 03?

Nice rig dude, congrats
The 03 was an oldsmobile alero car. NIGHTMARE!!!!!!!!!!! We would get one thing fixed and all the lights on the dash would be off then in a week the lights would come on again with another problem.

·
Registered
631 Posts
you did a good thing getting rid of that Olds Alero, they will take you for every penny they can, i see very minimal problems in my shop with the escapes, just make sure you change the oil with 5-20 oil, the tolerences for the timing chains in the DOHC motor just dont like anything but

·
Banned
8,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yep this one will go back to the dealership for oil changes. I don't like messing around with the fancy vehicles. :lol: my 99 F250 superduty I do all the repairs to though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.