Iowa Water Fowlers Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the call that alot of guys have been asking about... My Fergie is a little duck call that i allways made with my scrap stuff.. Now i have had alot of guys ask about it and I'm sorry if i didnt get back to you.. i found some of my scrap wood and acrylic laying around the house and i came up with this.. It is a little bit smaller than my Fergie that most guys have and it is still just as ducky and loud.. Im going to try and hand turn these if i can keep up and if the demand gets big i will order maybe 2 colors of acrylic and then do them with a wood barrel..
so here is a pic of one that is diamondwood and ivory acrylic..
Tim

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
AJB said:
Better give them a price Tim!
well that is the hard part.. 3 hours of work is worth how much ???
I know how much you love yours and guys that have seen them Chit when they see it and hear it.. so what is it worth... Proballly around $40.00-$45.00.. which is cheap for a hand turned wood/acrylic call...
do you like the color combo ???

·
Banned
8,540 Posts
GOOSN1 said:
AJB said:
Better give them a price Tim!
well that is the hard part.. 3 hours of work is worth how much ???
I know how much you love yours and guys that have seen them Chit when they see it and hear it.. so what is it worth... Proballly around $40.00-$45.00.. which is cheap for a hand turned wood/acrylic call...
do you like the color combo ???
That isn't a bad price at all. Ya that color combo looks good!

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Killer Miller said:
Tim, can ya throw a soundfile of some sort up?
if i can figure out how to do one off of my video camera.. or i will do a vid...
they are loud and very ducky also... kinda like a double and single all in one... but i will try.. im getting ready to hit the field in a few but i will do something out there or when i get back...

·
Banned
8,540 Posts
Chopper said:
GOOSN1 said:
kinda like a double and single all in one.
So what are they? :)

I like the color combo also, neat lookin call. 8)
It is a double reed. And as far as double reeds go that I have owned it is the loudest and yet the smallest one!!! Mine is real raspy also which I like. Hopefully he can figure out a sound file. I was just on the phone with him.

·
Registered
832 Posts
AJB said:
Chopper said:
GOOSN1 said:
kinda like a double and single all in one.
So what are they? :)

I like the color combo also, neat lookin call. 8)
It is a double reed. And as far as double reeds go that I have owned it is the loudest and yet the smallest one!!! Mine is real raspy also which I like. Hopefully he can figure out a sound file. I was just on the phone with him.
Cool! Lets hear it!

Thanks AJ

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.