Banned
7,439 Posts
Wow nice buck for sure!

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Killer Miller said:
I need to hit the stand hard next week. That's a dandy Tim. Congrats. 8)
i rattled in 2 nice ones tonight... one was only 15 yrds would scoure probally 130's.. the other wouldnt get close but id say... 150's.. they are moving and coming in good to the grunt call and rattling !! must be the Schultz grunt call !!!! :D

·
Banned
817 Posts
GOOSN1 said:
Killer Miller said:
i rattled in 2 nice ones tonight... one was only 15 yrds would scoure probally 130's.. the other wouldnt get close but id say... 150's.. they are moving and coming in good to the grunt call and rattling !! must be the Schultz grunt call !!!! :D
How many buck tags for bow season do you get in Illinois?

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Knobbers said:
GOOSN1 said:
Killer Miller said:
How many buck tags for bow season do you get in Illinois?
I get 2 for IL and i have one for IN.. that is where im at now.. My uncle owns 125 acres and i have it all to myself.. kinda nice.. i have been seeing some monsters over there..
and they picked the corn today and finishing up on it tonight.. so the bucks shoud be in the woods.. im about a 1/2 mile from any fields or anything,, i dont hunt deep woods in IL but i'm starting to like it.. i have been seeing deer starting at noon or so and then all afternoon:D
last year i killed a 140" 8 pointer over there with a gun.. and it opens next weekend... they killed a 197" in there last year with a gun !! and we saw a 200" with double drops after i killed mine.. but i couldnt pass it up..

·
Banned
7,439 Posts
save a couple does down there Tim. I will bring my bow down and shoot a couple in late nov. Hardly can pass it up as cheap as the tags are for does!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts