Iowa Water Fowlers Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
53 POUNDS OF BIRD 22 INCHES OF BEARD AND 2/34 INCHES OF SPURS ALL WITHIN 30 MINUTES. DRUNK BY 3PM. CLASSIC ANNUAL THUNDER CHICKEN CAMP

·
Banned
7,439 Posts
Nice birds.

·
scabbing consultant
1,329 Posts
J. Abbas said:
We had to round down to cut Team Hyvee/Hollywood a break.
u know team hyvee and hollywood start to hunt for real in the 4th season... those scores r weak compared to what we have in store for ya

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
HOLLYWOOD said:
J. Abbas said:
We had to round down to cut Team Hyvee/Hollywood a break.
u know team hyvee and hollywood start to hunt for real in the 4th season... those scores r weak compared to what we have in store for ya
+1. I've killed birds with 1 3/8-1 1/2 inch spurs during 4th season in 2006, 2007, and 2008. Last year was a fluke, should be back on track in about a week and a half. I also think we should receive some pitty points due to myself inventing your team name several months ago when you were coming to Des Moines to pick on our honkers, Abbas.

Those are some nice birds though, major paint brushes. Seems like a pile of guys filled tags today.

·
IAW Veteran
3,589 Posts
Nice birds.

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
I have a proposition for you and McMurder. How about a little bet between team HyVee/Hollywood and McNabbas? If we win, we get a choice of 2 LMC calls. If you guys win, you get a polycarb Foiles Meat Grinder in Max-4 (includes colorful rubber bands wrapped around insert for better grip) and a HS Ringer in clear/blue polycarb. Ignore the fact that I bought it for $7 from WingSupply. This call is the best bang for the buck you can get. We'll understand if you can't accept the challenge.

P.S. For my call, I would like a maple Slipknot.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Killer Miller said:
I have a proposition for you and McMurder. How about a little bet between team HyVee/Hollywood and McNabbas? If we win, we get a choice of 2 LMC calls. If you guys win, you get a polycarb Foiles Meat Grinder in Max-4 (includes colorful rubber bands wrapped around insert for better grip) and a HS Ringer in clear/blue polycarb. Ignore the fact that I bought it for $7 from WingSupply. This call is the best bang for the buck you can get. We'll understand if you can't accept the challenge.

I might be reading this wrong, but it sounds like a lose lose situation for mcNabbas to me. If You guys win you get two sweet ass calls what happens if you guys lose? You're gonna give them the two poly calls? I might be up too late. (nice choice of a winning btw!)

·
Registered
268 Posts
You'll have to let me think about that one Miller!! Um ok thought about it, how bout no. hahah But we can come up with a little side bet action. :wink:

·
Registered
967 Posts
gunner85 said:
Killer Miller said:

I might be reading this wrong, but it sounds like a lose lose situation for mcNabbas to me. If You guys win you get two sweet ass calls what happens if you guys lose? You're gonna give them the two poly calls? I might be up too late. (nice choice of a winning btw!)
Dang dude, your a downright GENIUS!

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
All of Miller's calls come with a little Jeff Foiles man juice on them....just the way he likes them!

·
scabbing consultant
1,329 Posts
McMurder said:
You'll have to let me think about that one Miller!! Um ok thought about it, how bout no. hahah But we can come up with a little side bet action. :wink:
ill add to it. we will also bet a primos HAG with a tone hole and a buck gardner tall timberII. u dont have to answer right now. just take it as it is, digest it for a day or so, and get back to me or miller. i know, i know, ur saying to yourself "this is too good to be true," but guess what? it is true, and to good to pass up. lets do the math, that is 4 calls for 2 calls. even a dummy knows thats a good deal.

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
If I can find it, I'll throw in a Haydel Redleg. It hasn't been used very much, but it does have that 'vomit' smell that is a characteristic of some polycarb calls that have been used some.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts