Iowa Water Fowlers Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

We have a logo, now we need a red light for the top of the trailer :lol:

Iowafowler we might have an opening to the team next year when you get settled in down here in Winterset

And here is the FINAL DRAFT from CHRIS @ 417dux.com,

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well we are going to get some ones for the trailer, maybe the truck, who knows maybe some long sleeve t shirts and hats, glad you like i have to admit i have to give the credit to my wife for making it for us

PS anyone knows of anyone who makes custom vinyl decals let me know

·
Registered
414 Posts
Hell yeah I would interested, we will be down there in 18 days and counting.

I think the logo is pretty sweet, have to get some shirts and hoodies!!!! I might have a contact for vinyl graphics as well

·
Registered
213 Posts
yep 417dux.com does all of our decals, and he is making hoodies for our sites. Check him out he has some great prices. The hoodies we wanted were only $22 bucks. We checked with a local guy who wanted $33.

·
Banned
7,439 Posts
nice decals.

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
emailed 417 and he said for sure he would make some decals for me, hopefully we can get some long sleeve t shirts or hoodies also

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Quack Whacker said:
yep 417dux.com does all of our decals, and he is making hoodies for our sites. Check him out he has some great prices. The hoodies we wanted were only $22 bucks. We checked with a local guy who wanted $33.
So when can we order our iawaterfowlers hoodies??? :D

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Final Draft is in from Chris @ 417dux.com, posted a pic on the original post at the top to compare it to the old

·
Banned
7,439 Posts
Looks great glad to see one of our SPONSORS could help!!!!

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
We've got a logo, but haven't made decals or hoodies yet. We've been talking about it for about 3 years now, but we haven't followed through with it. I'll post a pic of the logo later...gonna have Derek email it to me and I'll put it in my photobucket.

Tony, you know damn well you're in it. We don't really have an official entree into it. Hunting this weekend you think? I'd like to get 1 more good shoot in, but don't know if it's going to happen.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts