Iowa Water Fowlers Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
7,439 Posts
Like for a hunting group??? We came up with our own and designed our own.

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
That's funny Condn

·
Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well i tried to make my own don't think ill make stickers out of it as of now but i think it looks pretty cool (currently my avatar).

·
Banned
7,439 Posts
I am trying to talk the wife into us getting a vinyl cutter and if we do I will be able to make decals for people.

·
Registered
782 Posts
I have a freind who has a cutter do you want to see how pricing would be for ya

·
Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
that looks pretty good how did you do that? I need to make some for my bowfishing team
Googled "Hardcore" cause i was looking at maybe picking up some of their goose decoys. And then thats a logo that cam up. I cropped out the bottom part that said hardcore decoys and then put the picture into a powerpoint document and put a text box across the forehead part and spaced it out.

·
Banned
7,439 Posts
you gooled hardcore and you got all clean results????:p:D

Reactions: Diver Slayer

·
Registered
675 Posts
I am trying to talk the wife into us getting a vinyl cutter and if we do I will be able to make decals for people.
We ended up buying a vinyl machine off of ebay to make vinyl numbers for our dirt track cars (4 of us total) got tired of giving my buddy 100 bucks for vinyls and trying to track em down to do it all... i think it was like 500 and some bucks and the plain jane vinyl is pretty cheap now i get to be the guy that cuts vinyls for other racecars aroung our area and ive made my money back 3 fold in 2 years without advertising...... Once word spreads you have a vinyl cutter you seem to pick up business left and right so just tell your old lady your gettin one for another source of income:D:D:D

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Googled "Hardcore" cause i was looking at maybe picking up some of their goose decoys. And then thats a logo that cam up. I cropped out the bottom part that said hardcore decoys and then put the picture into a powerpoint document and put a text box across the forehead part and spaced it out.
I'd suggest not having decals made of your new "team logo"

·
Registered
782 Posts
You would have to change up alot some you can get away whit till they catch it.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts