Iowa Water Fowlers Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
pimpin' suzies
2,651 Posts
Tree stand. Easy decision. Saw bucks chasing and tending does the whole way home from work!!! Watched a good buck for half an hour from the road :) he had a set on him for sure... And a hard one for her too lol

Ducks will be here in the next week or two, deer hunting is HOT right now and where I would want to be today if I didnt wrap my tag aroung that rag horn already!

As for sweets... Never hunted it and prob won't from what I hear about it..

·
Somateria spectabilis
14,103 Posts
Actually the easy decision is to go duckin, considering you have less than a month to hunt them, and you virtually have all of december and january to hunt deer.
I hunt ducks like it is the only season open when it's open.

·
pimpin' suzies
2,651 Posts
2 things November that are better than sex... Flight days... and the rut:D

play your cards for the flight days and deer hunt when they arent... and the best of the migration is yet to come. Any day in the stand at any time during the day is a high percentage investment right now:D... so flip a coin i guess

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
2 things November that are better than sex... Flight days... and the rut:D

play your cards for the flight days and deer hunt when they arent... and the best of the migration is yet to come. Any day in the stand at any time during the day is a high percentage investment right now:D... so flip a coin i guess
im in rut all year long, so its duck hunting for me!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.