Iowa Water Fowlers Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,577 Posts
That was in Central Iowa.
If it's the same as years past, I'll bet you were about 8 miles from my house. They've nested there for a few years...If it's where I think it is

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
A buddy's place holds about 2-300 of them every fall. I'd quit waterfowling if I had to listen to (that many) those things every day.
It's cool listening to them once in a while , but I agree, I think it would get like nails on a chalkboard. A girl I work next to is from Nebraska, and she absolutely hates them.

If it's the same as years past, I'll bet you were about 8 miles from my house. They've nested there for a few years...If it's where I think it is
That's where I was at.

·
Registered
4,577 Posts
It's cool listening to them once in a while , but I agree, I think it would get like nails on a chalkboard. A girl I work next to is from Nebraska, and she absolutely hates them.

That's where I was at.
How many pairs did you find? Last year I think 7-8 pairs nested there

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Sure not fun when I wear my amplifier ear muffs when I hunt snows around them. Great pictures! You are a master. There were two women withthe right photo equipment there last week and they didn't like me hunting. Some guy was there a week ago and a had a lens I would have had to carry in a wagon.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts