Iowa Water Fowlers Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats the worst you have ever been stuck in a vehicle or otherwise while out hunting?

For me the worst time was in a pair of waders in one of those super soft muddy bottom ponds and i sunk to the crotch of one of my steps. I didn't know exactly how i was gonna get out.

G

·
Mine would be 5 years ago. My Brother and I were up north Grouse hunting, and came across a mudd hole in the logging road. We decided to gun it and got half way through before it sunk in over the seat. Took us 6 hours to get the damn thing out :evil:

·
Banned
8,540 Posts
This would have to be back in 1996 with my first truck. I had a 1984 F150 4x4 with a inline 6. It was spring time and we were out in a chisel plowed field. Needless to say I burried it up to the bumpers on the front and back. We spent 4 hours using shovels to dig it out and finally got it out. Hole shotting 3rd gear in 4 low and left it to the floor till we got out of the field. Haven't really been stuck since.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.