Iowa Water Fowlers Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dont think i posted on here when i became a member. Anyway I'm Curt, live in Grinnell, and grew up in Ackley. I'm currently a hunting guide for IMB Outfitters, and when i'm not taking rich people on deer and turkey hunts, i spend my time chasing waterfowl. I'm allways willing to make new huntin buddy's, i hunt mostly around Grinnell, W'loo/CF, and Red Rock, and i think i'm gonna try Rathbun this yr, just because its only 5 mins from our lodge.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yea, we got 5 sat, and 5 sunday, it was a good shoot, that makes 14 for for the early season. thats better than what we did last yr. sucks you gotta work this wkend, i got my woody hole all scouted out, i just hope nobody beats me there, i'm thinkin about buyin a tent

·
lost
3,720 Posts
CLIPPER said:
welcome.... I'm still kinda new here too... and I also guide for my { } buddies.... I like long walks on the beach in the morning, buying all the decoys/gear/gas/calls/boats/marinade.... had to vent....anyways wecome....

{RETARDED}
DONT LET CLIPPER FASE YOU... HE IS A BIT ODD TO PUT IT NICELY :wink:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.