Iowa Water Fowlers Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All!

I'm Steph! I am new here and hope it's alright to do my introduction here!

With the same mission as last year, to bridge the gap between target shooting and hunting, I with Outdoor Mentors, will be in charge of coordinating different hunting opportunities for the SCTP athletes there in Iowa while leaning on different conservation groups to help mentor the hunts. This is all through the Pass It On Outdoor Mentors & Iowa DNR Mentored Hunt Program

With the assistance of the IA DNR staff, last year we hosted 17 different hunts (4 dove hunts, 12 pheasant hunts, and 1 waterfowl hunt) Between those 17 hunts, 77 youth participated out in the field with us! Keep in mind, we did all of this planning from Kansas. I am new to the Team and am an Iowa native that currently resides in Iowa!

Our goals for this year are to coordinate at least 60 total different hunts. Our plans are to engage at least 45 different teams. We will be coordinating small game, upland, waterfowl, turkey and dove hunts and we need your help to get it all done!

Now that hunting season is underway, we would like to discuss getting you involved! If you are interested in learning more or to be involved, Reach out! I look forward to hearing from you!

Steph
[email protected]

1 - 1 of 1 Posts