Iowa Water Fowlers Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw two auctions of a dozen avery oversize prograde goose shells on ebay. There are a bunch of calls that a store is trying to get rid of too, mostly Buck Gardner (meh..) but they were all going real cheap.

admin: If this breaks some sort of rule, please just retract my post and warn me. I mean no harm by it. I would like to keep in contact with the friends I have on here. Advise me of the changes I need to make if any, thanks.

· Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No mosquitos yet, it just started getting green up here today. The temps today are the highest yet, in the low 70's...possibly. I'm liking it. Caught my first Minnesota fish, a walleye just under the limit, on the third cast no less. That was a damn tasty fish, let me tell ya.

So I don't have to post links up here all the time, you can get the same info about the deals if you save the seller to your favorites and subscribe to their weekly newsletter.

Congratulations and good luck to Jobu and his now wife. Enjoy your honeymoon in chicago guys!!! The Mrs. and I will be thinking about you!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.