Iowa Water Fowlers Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling my 2002 Alumucraft 14ft duck boat with a 2003 25 hp Kohler Mudbuddy long tail motor on it. I am the second owner and killed a bunch of ducks out of this setup. The boat and motor are in excellent shape. The motor was just tuned up earlier this year and the hour gauge is only showing 10 hours but there were 27 hours on the old hour meter before it was replaced so it have 37 hours total. The prop is in great shape too. The boat is in excellent condition. It is revited but not leaks at all. The boat is 62 inches at the beam and very stable. We've hunted 3 guys out of it but usually hunted two guys and a dog. It also makes and excellent layout boat as you can lay down in it and put the blind down low so you dissappear. The boat also has Beavertail pods on the back so you can load the boat with extra weight and not worry about it being back-heavy. The trailer is heavy duty with newly packed bearings. The blind is a homemade scissor blind that works great it is also easily removed so you can use it as a fishing boat too. It comes with a gas tank and hose. Sorry, no battery as I just grabbed one out of my fishing boat when I needed it. I planned to sell it to a friend locally until his wife put a halt to the deal. I don't want to pay storage for the winter so I am selling it for $2,750. It's a great deal for a turn-key boat. I will accept Paypal for payment but I will charge a 3% upcharge to offset my fees. I have additional pictures if you want to send me yoru email addresss. The boat is located in Marion, Iowa and will need to be picked up there. Feel free to contact me through this website or call me at 319-360-2286 with any questions. Thanks, Brad

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.