Iowa Water Fowlers Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Bad Grammer? Its a CD isnt it? Its good definatly has some different techniques. I have the Foiles calling geese 2.0 DVD its really good for beginers. Shows hand positioins and everything.

·
Banned
904 Posts
scott made bad grammer in CD and a DVD. it is a awesome DVD well worth the money.he goes thru by detail how to make each sound and has movies of live geese so you can here there sounds and what each one is.its about 3 hrs long but it is good.

·
IAW Veteran
3,874 Posts
Picked it up

I picked the DVD up this past weekend @ the great outdorrs festival and they also make a cd. Quack Whacker has seen the DVD and he said its a great DVD.

·
Banned
8,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
was going to get the bad grammer today but forgot what I needed at cabelas when I went by it so I didn't stop. Guess now i really have a reason to stop by there. :lol:

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Man, You will not regret buying Bad Grammar... I would like to shake the hand of the guy that made this dvd and shake his hand! I thought I was a good caller, but until he showed the technique of using the tip of your tongue instead of the back it really made me work at it but I can tell it really sounds better

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
It is a great DVD. I have talked to Scotty in person several times this year. In Burlington, he gave me a DVD for free because he said had seen some of my posts recommending his CD! They are both great, but the DVD is hands down better because you get to see hand position and basically everything else you could possibly want to know about calling geese. He even goes through a very detailed demonstration of how to tune your goose call, which I believe most people are not very efficient at doing this themselves. It really helps alot to learn....that way you don't have to send the call in everytime it goes out of tune, you crack a reed, ect. He uses a Tim Grounds Real Thang throughout the video. First disc is basics. Second disc is more advanced notes as well as tuning the call. Pick one up. You will become a better goose caller, period.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.