Iowa Water Fowlers Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Being duck hunters we hold information close. It is the IL side. You would need to buy an IL license and IL State Waterfowl stamp. You could do it online the day of. I will make it out there a few times this season when the migration gets heavy. I have two local contacts there and if they can't make it out I will have open seats. Any more info feel free to PM me.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have a stake this year. I am looking for contacts for hunting out there. I do not have my own boat blind. I have access to my friends but not all the time. We have open spots on my partner card. I am hoping to do some hunt trading if anyone is interested. PM me for contact info

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey I’m new here, I plan on going to potters marsh for my first duck hunt in mid November either the 12-13 or the 18-19
This is my first duck hunt ever. I have a canoe and my decoys and my shotgun, if you are going to be in the area I would love to meet up and possibly learn a thing or two from a real duck hunter if you are up for having a newbie with you. Thanks

1 - 13 of 13 Posts