Iowa Water Fowlers Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What’s all out there for pop up blinds for a bigger sized boat? 2472 sea ark. I know of the beaver tail and a few others. I want something that covers over top and is fairly rain proof. I’ve been dealing with a company that makes em
Custom to your boat but seems like I’m gettin drug along and not getting any price/answers so I’m curious what else is out there.

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
pop up blinds are very well made.lots of intereror room on a boat that size.problem is its start to prime time season and everyone wants one now not back in june or july.bad dog:cheers:

·
Registered
159 Posts
build your own, my first boat had one on it that was hand made from steel pipe and burlap, had grass over that. if weight is and issue find some conduit.

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
build your own, my first boat had one on it that was hand made from steel pipe and burlap, had grass over that. if weight is and issue find some conduit.
I have built several but the sewing part is usually what im lacking. I want ends to cover my motor and bow and to be water/wind tight. Plus this boat has a very open area and a piece of conduit has a bend swoop in it and not very strong or sturdy for that length... I actually have built one for this boat but to make it comfy to hunt 5/6 guys its a PITA to put up and down so chasing cripples on the river become and hassle....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts