·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Ummm :? :? :?

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
HOLLYWOOD said:
it was when the iowa outdoor guys were trying to give me the business.
You may have given them the business, but the ol' Admin swung the ban hammer. Kinda one of those that instead of saying ****sucker mother ****** son of a *****, all you say is 'oh gosh darn it' because you don't really actually care.

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
HOLLYWOOD said:
it turns out it was only a temporary ban miller
Then it was WELL worth it. They deleted the thread that I put up. Must have been the title "R.I.P. Hollywood".....hell maybe that's why they let you back on because some other guys were saying how it was stupid that you got booted. I believe IAtax was one of them. You owe him and myself a beer of choice. I choose Boulevard, a pitcher though not a bottle or glass.

·
lost
3,720 Posts
Killer Miller said:
Then it was WELL worth it. They deleted the thread that I put up. Must have been the title "R.I.P. Hollywood".....hell maybe that's why they let you back on because some other guys were saying how it was stupid that you got booted. I believe IAtax was one of them. You owe him and myself a beer of choice. I choose Boulevard, a pitcher though not a bottle or glass.
hey i think i was in on that too... i wont make you buy me a pitcher, just a glass :lol: :lol:

·
scabbing consultant
1,330 Posts
Killer Miller said:
HOLLYWOOD said:
it turns out it was only a temporary ban miller
im not goin to buy u a beer over that. it wasnt that big of a deal if i got the boot or not. its not like i was loosing sleep over it

·
Registered
293 Posts
mr89ia said:
Killer Miller said:
Fair enough, Matt. Did you graduate from U-dale? Al and I did in 2005. Your name doesn't ring a bell, but maybe you're a youngin'?
you are going to hate me after this remark, but i went to dowling... parents sent me to catholic schools my whole life...
LOL....Maroon.

·
lost
3,720 Posts
Jake5 said:
mr89ia said:
Killer Miller said:
Fair enough, Matt. Did you graduate from U-dale? Al and I did in 2005. Your name doesn't ring a bell, but maybe you're a youngin'?
you are going to hate me after this remark, but i went to dowling... parents sent me to catholic schools my whole life...
LOL....Maroon.
thats me :lol: :lol:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.