Iowa Water Fowlers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Banned
8,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys going to make this thread a sticky and will be adding auction items tomorrow. All the money received will be going to Dean Downer to help pay for his wifes medical bills. We figure this is the least we can do for such a great guy and such a terrible thing that has happened. We will have a starting bid on all the items and the price will include shipping to your door. Payments will be send to Duck Magnet or I and then we will send a check at the end of the auction in one lump sum to Dean to help pay towards the medical bills. Please watch this post and bid often!!!

·
Banned
8,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ok everyone here is the start of what we are going to start auctioning off.

First is a Decoy Outdoors T shirt with a mallard head brown in color. Size is xl. We will start the bidding at $16.

Second is the Decoys Outdoors T shirt with the ducks on a game strap. Size is xl. We will start the bidding at $16.

Third is a Dakota Decoys beanie. Starting bid will be $15.

Fouth is an iawaterfowlers t shirt. I have one at size xl and one at size 3x. We will bid both seperate. Starting bids on them will be $16.

Fifth is a zink 24-7 clucking crazy dvd. Starting bid will be at $8.

Sixth is a Working for Waterfowl dvd. Starting bid will be at $8.

Seventh is a Goose call from Otter Calls. Starting bid will be at $65.

All prices include shipping. If anyone else has something to donate to the auction pm me and I will get it posted up.

Please post your bid in this forum for whatever you want to be on. Please be very specific on what you are bidding on and make sure no one has already bid higher than you on the product before bidding. We will end the auction in a couple weeks. Good luck and bid early. Remember all the funds are going to Dean to help pay medical bills.

Auction will end Aug. 6th.

Reactions: Kevin

·
IAW Coot Motivator
7,524 Posts
23 on the IAWATERFOWLERS 3X T-SHIRT

·
IAW Coot Motivator
7,524 Posts
30 on the 3x iawaterfowlers tshirt.

·
IAW Coot Motivator
7,524 Posts
1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.