Iowa Water Fowlers Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anybody has any contacts for some hunting/fishing distributors. Going to open my own store, getting the final touches done on the storefront. It will be 7,000 sq. ft. And already have the financing to go forward with it. Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
fruitshovel3 said:
Just wondering if anybody has any contacts for some hunting/fishing distributors. Going to open my own store, getting the final touches done on the storefront. It will be 7,000 sq. ft. And already have the financing to go forward with it. Any help would be appreciated.
my buddy that runs the Big R uses ARG(american rod and gun) i dont know if you have to do so much business to get them to sell to you..
Ask Brent Hanson on here(Hanson is his user name) he sells my calls and has a store and sells decoys and other calls and hunting stuff..
Tim

·
Registered
878 Posts
ah i had a name and now i cant remember it..... heartland coop in panora used to have a guy that sold stuff out of his shop at the coop and he had a good distributor but for the life of me i cant remember what the company was but im sure you could call up and track the guy down he is still in business actually just moved to the other side of town

·
Banned
7,439 Posts
If you are going to have a store you can probably contact the companies you are interested in and tell them you have a store and would be interested in carrying their products in your store and see what they say.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts