Iowa Water Fowlers Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Pelican
5,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bottle and half of Captain later and my liver is in recovery, also got a fat guy shirt off sun burn from swimming yesterday.

Friday sat around a campfire ring with freinds, we burnt a waterbed and dresser. Saturday Gilbertville days. Things were spinning twice this weekend.

I miss fall.

What did you guys do?

·
Sarcastic
2,413 Posts
IAtaxidermist said:
Friday sat around a campfire ring with freinds, we burnt a waterbed
this had to be after the first bottle, because that's usually when I come up with ideas to defy the laws of physics......

·
Banned
7,439 Posts
We down alot of Jim Beam yesterday and put the hurt on some young 20 year old kids in volleyball. :lol:

·
IAW Veteran
3,589 Posts
Went fishin yesterday morning, cousin was ticketed for a slow no wake violation, $114 bucks, his ol lady was pissed :lol: . Pool party in the afternoon then golfed the twilight time 4pm to dark for $23.50, unlmited holes with a cart, and I sucked, 1 par. My brother in law finally broke 40, shot 39 on the back 9, best game he has ever had.

·
lost
1,765 Posts
duck magnet said:
Went fishin yesterday morning, cousin was ticketed for a slow no wake violation, $114 bucks, his ol lady was pissed :lol: . Pool party in the afternoon then golfed the twilight time 4pm to dark for $23.50, unlmited holes with a cart, and I sucked, 1 par. My brother in law finally broke 40, shot 39 on the back 9, best game he has ever had.
would this be quack whacker? cause id believe he has never broken 40 :lol:

·
IAW Veteran
3,589 Posts
Brother in law Greg, not QW, he has an app on his phone, using GPS, which shows the distance to the flag from where your standing, cool app.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Returned from Lake Of The Ozarks yesterday, Had a GREAT week down at my dads place, can still put the kids to bed, just don't get around as early or easy as I once did. Avoided Aquapolloza, to hot and too many competative drinkers, lot nicer cruisen and boozen the lake, as a none driver ofcourse

·
Registered
123 Posts
Ran setlines in the heat. Battled a quick severe storm while on the lake. Drank some highlife and went to bed early. 4am is much easier when it involves waders and a gun.

·
Registered
165 Posts
woke up, went and ran 4 miles in 115 deg temps. about died! haha
I HATE IRAQ!! its ok though! ill be home soon!! oh and AJB you better be ready to get your drink on when i get home!! dont make fun of me though since ill prolly only be able to handle about 10 beers! haha thats what happens when your in Iraq for 10 months! you loose your tolerance! it sucks!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts