Iowa Water Fowlers Forum banner
21 - 40 of 48 Posts
8 man limit on saturday, and sadly only shot 4 this AM..thought we would walk with 2 easy 8 man limits this weekend but birds were a little off on their routien... two bands in two days tho so that made up for the lack of hungry birds... might give them another go on thursday... i hope at least

decided to sleep in this morning for a change......having a 3mo old going into hunting season is very challenging in the sleep department
hey now... moto is

"sleep when your dead.... but punish those birds who keep you sleepless now!!":D

i also have a 3month old, finally turning his sleep schedual around which helps the wife out a little now that ill be on the go more and more in the next few months:D

Had another good day in the field. 4 man Limit by 9am. Had birds landing in the field as we were picking up.

I cant wait til next weekend

Should have had 3 limits, still a little rusty on shooting!
The doves cleared that up for me. You know you're onto something when teal seem slow.

Show me the jewelry.

hey now... moto is

"sleep when your dead.... but punish those birds who keep you sleepless now!!":D

i also have a 3month old, finally turning his sleep schedual around which helps the wife out a little now that ill be on the go more and more in the next few months:D
yup getting all the brownie points i can now and saving them for when seasons really get into full swing

i'm right there with ya, 2 1/2 mo, it really slows things down, plus we can't be going out having all the fun while someone stays home to watch the little one, not complaining though, babies kick ass
Just think of the lack of sleep right now as training for all the sleep you will be missing durring the regular season. I have a 5 month old at home and those first couple of months taught me how to make the most out of my sleep.

21 - 40 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.