Iowa Water Fowlers Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. My name is Joe Lane III.
I have been freezing my ass off in blinds since i was 5ish. My father was a member of Walden farms near Riverton Iowa. And at Walden farms I shot my first teal during youth season. I'm now 24 and finishing a B.S. in Computer Engineering at Iowa State.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I'd also like to say that since my father is no longer a member of Walden farms and lives in Chicago, I don't know anyone that hunts this area. If anyone ever needs an extra hunter i would love to come along.

·
Registered
14 Posts
New to Iowa but hunted duck all over.

Hey there!

I'm new to Iowa having moved from Missouri last year. Hunted a few times last fall. Very different hunting potholes. In Missouri it's flooded crop lands. Illinois too. Was a river hunter on the Snake R. out in Idaho. Big lakes and some creeks in Colorado and the Sacramento delta and valley in California. Also the Salton Sea - very wierd place and it really stinks, I mean it smells bad. All these places have been fun and challenging in their own way. Iowa will be too!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.