Iowa Water Fowlers Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi my name is Reid Wurtz i just graduated high school. I am starting to really get into waterfowl hunting which is why I joined the multiple websites out there. I am from the southeastern part of Indiana. Me and my dad have been hunting ever since i was in kindergarden. We have hunted every thing possible, deer, wild boar, rabbits, squirrels, goose, ducks, pheasant, quail, grouse, turkey, and even frogs. I'm part of the NWTF, NAHC, NAFC, and soon to be part of DU. This year though I plan on really getting out and doing some serious waterfowl hunting along the Ohio River. I am preparing to become a guide and have a guide service in the near future. And the main reasons I joined these websites was to learn more about waterfowl hunting and buy some equipment. Thanks

·
Banned
7,439 Posts
welcome aboard.

·
Sarcastic
2,413 Posts
Well i'll be,!!!! Ill be the first to welcome you ! Don't be shy on this site, learn as much as you can from some very knowlegeable people... "I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE......" You just post wierd :lol: :lol: but I'm calling the kettle black so glad to have you!!!!

·
IAW Veteran
3,589 Posts
Welcome to the site.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Welcome to the site Reid, There is lots of good things to be had on this site. Don't be afraid to ask questions
Derek

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Welcome aboard!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts