Iowa Water Fowlers Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
2,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going to start a little earlier this year looking for 5 folks to join on this lease. it has 7 spring fed marshes. 1100 acres 12 months we can fish it hunt it trap it there are both white tails and mulies running around not huge numbers most of the 1100 acres is pasture i have pics and ariel photos. I just found out it was only part leased throught the water fowl season last year. shoot me a pm please I think i have one commited hunter so far.
Steve

· Registered
2,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have everyones pms I will work on getting all the peas and ques together next will be a time that works for everyone so i can pull a pass so we can spend the day or 2 out there. I have a subur forester fits 2 adults lol. i would ask the wife for the honda van but she will freak as shell think i will be off roading...she knows me well. but thats a few weeks down the road its a 6 hour drive not like its real far but it isnt a afternoon hunt either. we have exclusive rights to the whole 1100 acres as far as hunting and fishing. but it is a working cattle farm so its the usall keep the gates closed. We can camp on property. I prefer a warm bed and a shower and im 47 sleeping in a tent now just isnt the same lol. I be sending out emails soon.
Steve

· Registered
2,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well gotta call from the farmer tonite he has leased the property has not recieved payment but a hunting show has leased it... he reminded me of his brothers place on the platte river 300 acres only maybe 20 acres actully lay on the river. I have hunted this tract its a awesome goose spot both spring and fall. the river offers 2 islands and some awesome pass shooting and some descent decoying. We did better decoying in the wheat fields after they were picked its probly 3o acres wide at the river and runs straight back. plenty of deer at this place too to many they get in the way field hunting again it is 12 months hunting and fishing and trapping rights. I have calls in if your interested on hunting the platt lemme know.
:25:Fuggin Tv hunting !

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.