Iowa Water Fowlers Forum banner

mr89ia??

Tags
mr89ia
2K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  benelli79 
#1 ·
Hey Matt, are you the one who wrote that email about Greg McDermott to Jamie Pollard that's causing quite a stir up here in Ames? If it was you, you've been all over the radio here. I've personally have always thought that Pollard was kind of a tool and his reaction to that email kind of confirms what I thought.

http://www.kxno.com/pages/miller-deace.html

#2 ·
yeah man thats me. i had no idea it was going to be like this. honestly, i just wanted people to know that this is the opinion of the ad of our program. and i am still calling bull shit on the "you are the only one who wrote me in this fashion". its on the radio in ames too? i knew they were talking about on all the kxno shows and 1700 too, but i didnt realize they were talking about it in ames. in fact i even referenced this site on kxno when i went on :lol:

#3 ·
would i go and watch games if i knew they were going to proly lose anyways... NO, so the hole thing about never buying tickets is a bunch of BULL other colleges, fire coachs for not winning so why is ISU different then them.. i remember the days of Marcus Fizer, Jamal Tinsley, and Jake Sullivan and the other greats that played there sum 6+ years ago. i also feel that something as to be done to get ISU back to being able to play against Kansas and Texas and Ok and Ok St!!! maybe the AD needs to go and a new direction needs put forth.. just my $0.02

#4 ·
All I have to say is lack of tact from Jaime Pollard on that return email. That was way uncalled for if you ask me the way he responded. ISU was going to be a joke when Mcdermont took over b/c he has no way to recruit to Lames. Ames is the worst place to have to recruit to in this entire state. Nothing to do unless you make the fun and that usually involves braking the law at some point. Pretty sad state of sports at ISU in general but it looks that Rhodes does have a shot to turn the football program around. Interesting that UNI can make the tourny and teams in the Major conferences in this state can't make 15 wins?

chris

#5 ·
WHAT A F***ING A HOLE, BAG OF MONKEY SHIT, NO WORK, TOOL BOX OF CRAP!

Pollard handled that in the worst way possible by refering to you not making a contrubution or buying season tickets and he dogs your grammer or whatever?. SO that makes you part of the problem?

He thinks your email was bad wait till he gets mine. I also cc'd Miller and Deace.

I am pissed off about this jack ass ad and I hate basketball. I have made contibutions to ISU and my brother and a few friends are pretty substantial donors and I cc'd all of them my email, which contained both 89's and Pollards in it.

I use to play in a fund raiser golf outing and where you bid at the auction to get a coach on your team and for 5 yrs we spent almost 1600 dollars to get Fennely and Macrney on our team. ONe of our group also presented the program a 5k check at the dinner.

Pollard can lick me where I pee

#8 ·
thanks guys for the support. i didnt ask for this, i just dont think it is the way to handle an athletic dept. i hope i didnt ruffle any feathers here by refering to the site, but hey its not a fair way to handle this stuff, and he was incorrect. i drove 48 hours through three storms among other instances to support my team, and to say im not a fan... :evil: :evil: :evil:

#11 ·
isu

A dynasty....Iowa State has never been or never will be a dynasty!!! As an ISU grad but grew up a hawk, it is hard to watch any athletic event they participate in. So thats why I watch the HAWKEYES. A dynasty would be like Iowa Wrestling not just a few winning seasons. I do agree with what you have said, but don't waist your time and just start rooting for the Hawks, its alot of fun WINNING!!!!!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.