Iowa Water Fowlers Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
I just picked my boat up the other day after having pods put on, and they did a fantastic job with them. Scott showed me around the shop as well as a few mud motors. They look outstanding!! I'd highly reccomend them, they will take care of you. The customer service would be very hard to match....Huff

·
Banned
7,439 Posts
I have a 25hp honda one. Love it. Can't beat the price or the service and to top it off they are made in Iowa by a great group of guys. If you have questions don't be afraid to call they will answer any question you have.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well I ended up ordering the 23 horse honda a few weeks ago.Picked it up yesterday and took it straight to the lake. Love the motor already. I would like to say thanks to Scott and if anyone is in the market for a new longtail I would definetly suggest looking into a marshmonster!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Ran a 35 vanguard beaver trapping this spring. Trust me when u go flying by the competition when there outboard is stuck at a sand bar it's a pretty neat feeling, I load my boat down pretty good trapping and no problems. I had mash monster put pods,grab rail and side rails on this summer and love um so much they have my bow fishing boat in there for a little make over now. I gotta a few things I want special on mine but a 35hp mash monster is going to be pushing my g3

1 - 11 of 11 Posts