Iowa Water Fowlers Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey gang! I apologize for not being around much in the past few months. lots going on in my world. I have been working on a relationship and now making plans for an August 29th wedding. Things have been going great for me, just haven't had time to jump on here and post.

I have noticed that this year appears to be a great year for baby waterfowl. Around the river here in the Quad Cities there are huge groups of young geese and several groups of ducks. Looking good for the upcoming season, now to just locate a field or three in the next month or so.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nope, not yet! Just staying real busy with the wedding stuff, house looking, and such!

I did make sure she knew come September the birds might get a little more of my time! :lol:

·
Banned
7,439 Posts
Don't let him fool you guys he is whipped. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Hopefully only till late sept. because that is when early duck is!!!!!!!! :D

·
Banned
7,439 Posts
duckkiller76 said:
Adam what about Spring snows? Do you think she'll let him come out again? :lol:
If not that means I will have to find a replacement and the waiting list to hunt with us is long very very long!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I ain't whooped, just loved! :D

Finding new areas all the time for goose hunting while house hunting. Now to just see if the birds are there when the corn is gone. Also have a line on a 14' boat for hunting the river, will find out more next week.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.