Iowa Water Fowlers Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
IAW Veteran
3,874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last 30 days state hits detail for iawaterfowlers:

Visits via 208 cities, top 65 listed (and remember, your IP could get registered from the town next to you, if a question, click on this site and it will let you know http://whatismyipaddress.com/ ) and yes, 22 is listed twice.

·
Huntress
6,003 Posts
Ok, Ok,

Who is from Fairfield!?!?

·
Huntress
6,003 Posts
:p

·
IAW Veteran
3,874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Condn said:
I'm always surprised to see how well represented Iowa City is on that map. It never seems like there's many of us here.
Lots of people read the site and not post. Not a negative, just glad they hit the site.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Condn said:
I'm always surprised to see how well represented Iowa City is on that map. It never seems like there's many of us here.
I work in Iowa City and am on the site frequently there..I bet that has something to do with it...not me specifically but that kinda situation
the town I live in has yet to make the list though...

Did you make it out with Kurt this AM?? Had a class to teach so couldn't make it...haven't heard a report as of yet on how things went..

Still trying to get permission for a field for either tomorrow or Thurs...you possibly in?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.