Iowa Water Fowlers Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a modified and an extended range, i used the modified from opener till end and planned on using the extended range for snows. My gun broke in January and can't be fixed so that's why I'm selling them. They are for Beretta/Benelli, they will not fit the SBEll or the M2. Asking 50 bucks a piece.

·
Registered
332 Posts
pm sent

·
IAW Coot Motivator
7,524 Posts

·
IAW Coot Motivator
7,524 Posts
Jj hes asking $50. If u have an issue with the price dont bust his balls. Pm him. I shoot these chokes and wouldnt shoot any Otter on maket. Good price for little use.
In reality not busting anyones balls just saying that for 10 dollars you can buy brand new. Not to mention if I were going to buy something used I would appreciate a heads up is all. So if by giving people a heads up so they can decide if they would rather pay about the same price as new is busting someones balls then I am sorry but I dont think it is. Also I didnt say anything bad about the chokes so if you shoot them and love them good for you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.