Iowa Water Fowlers Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Iowa River Valley Chapter of Ducks Unlimited is holding their 37th Annual Membership Banquet on Saturday, March 12th at the Best Western Regency Inn in Marshalltown, Iowa.

No Host Drinks are at 5:00 PM followed by an All You Can Eat Buffet at 7:00 PM.

There will be a General Raffle and Several Special Raffles. There will also be Live and Silent Auctions featuring the finest Limited Edition Prints, Decoys, Special DU items and Guns, Guns, Guns!

Early Bird Tickets (Deadline 3/5/2011) $40.00
(Includes annual DU membership/dinner/chance on framed print/chance on $100.00 DU cash)

Regular Banquet Tickets (Purchased 3/28/2011 or after) $45.00

Sponsor Membership Tickets $275.00
(Includes dinner, All Chances above, and special sponsor prints)

Greenwing Banquet Tickets (under 18) $30.00
(includes dinner and Greenwing membership)

Spouse Meal $15.00
(No membership or chances for special drawings)

Membership only $25.00

For more information contact Rich or Micki Naughton at 641-752-3956

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
A reminder

Just another reminder of our DU banquet this Saturday. We have lots of great items to be auctioned and drawn for. We had a recent donation of 3 dozen lightly used GHG 5/8 T&T Snow Goose decoys to be auctioned of. It should be a great night.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Hopefully it will be better than the Davenport Banquet. The food was great, but other than that, I was not impressed. When the silent auction consists of a remote control car and a cheap BB gun, it tends to not impress me. General raffle was a bunch of junk from Harbor freight. I won't go to another one. I have no problem giving $300 bucks to DU, but a little something in return isn't bad either. Huff

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Another reminder

Just wanted to put out another reminder about our banquet on Saturday. I heard about lots of great items that will be up for auction and raffle, including a certificate for a lab puppy from Hunter's Point Kennels in Marshalltown. Should be a great night.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.