Iowa Water Fowlers Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm sitting here listening to some of the smartest people in America talk about money...more specifically hedge funds, and I can't help think how glad I am that I don't know as much about money as these guys. True, I probably would be a lot richer, and I may have a lot more land and decoys...but I would be BORING....besides waterfowling, what else do people do for fun? Personally, I enjoy watching football, music, and anything involving the outdoors including the occasional round of golf. I can't wait to move so I can do a lot more fishing in the summer! Not alot of edible fish to be caught in the east river! 30 DAYS AND COUNTING!

·
Registered
779 Posts
I love music also and go to a TON of metal and rock concerts. Just saw Jimmy Buffet this summer and hope to make that an annual deal!! I also collect sports cards, have since 1986. Dont buy as many as I used too tho. And I play the Wii alot, I seem to be addicted to Mario Kart..LOL

·
Registered
3,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I go to a lot of concerts as well, but usually for different reasons! although i did get to catch pearl jam twice at madison square garden this summer (one of the highlights of being out here)...but i'm going to have to miss AC/DC (Sold out way too quickly and not tix are like $300!)

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
I too love music as well... All kinds, mostly country and hard rock. I play ALOT of xbox... mostly Call of Duty 4 and play lots of golf in the summer. I enjoy the computer and whole facebook thing too and lookin at the cabelas website and dreaming about all the crap I wish I could but from there!

·
Registered
3,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
glad there are a lot of music lovers here! unfortunately, right now i'm stuck lighting an opera...yuck! oh well, such is my life...some days work is fun...some days work is...well opera i guess. anyway. maybe we should have an iawaterfowlers rock show :wink:

·
Registered
126 Posts
I'm also a music fan. I listen to about anything. I really like country, top 40 stuff, rock, and pop. My mom really got me into the 70's stuff...ELO, Journey, Kansas, Moody Blues, and all that great stuff. I enjoy being on the computer. I love cooking and baking. I am also an intellectual. I love learning (I've been in school for the last 21 years or so, but it will all be worth it soon!), but I hate studying for test.

·
Registered
631 Posts
we'll besides waterfowl hunting my passion is for 3-d archery and messing with the old scrappy diesel tuck i own, i travel around the US from early april until late august shooting foam animals then, hunt waterfowl in the fall and early winter and usually find some new toy or gadet to add to my truck in the boring winter months

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.