Iowa Water Fowlers Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So who is feeling under the weather come friday? I think it will be a great day to be out......if you can get out of work. Who's going???

chris

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Not a fan of sitting in the rain - nor am I a fan of this real cough (among other things) that I have going on right now. We'll have to see what pans out the next couple of days.

You can be assured, birds will start arriving in front of the system that's pushing down.

·
Registered
751 Posts
I have all week off so will be out there. Looks like the 15 day forecast, if accurate, is very duck friendly

·
Registered
358 Posts
I have the cough right now and have all next week off so hopefully I am better by thisSaturday. Looking forward to those NW winds this weekend!!

·
piss ant
1,841 Posts
gotta watch my daughter friday, unless i can get grandma to take her for awhile. oh well, there will be another push of birds that i can catch.

·
Banned
7,439 Posts
good luck fellas I will be out slaving away as usual.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
I gotta work til 7 but I'm gonna be the jackass that comes to the marsh late :D

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Ty515 said:
So who is feeling under the weather come friday? I think it will be a great day to be out......if you can get out of work. Who's going???

chris
I'm am off and will be hunting somewhere, probably with you!

·
Banned
7,439 Posts
Killer Miller said:
Ty515 said:

chris
I'm am off and will be hunting somewhere, probably with you!
Go figure the guy that claims he works and goes to school is going hunting. :lol:

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Well I get 2 days off, one of them just happens to be Friday this week.

P.S. About work....I'm actually there right now. Just on break so there! :lol:

·
Banned
7,439 Posts
When I worked at HyVee we never got computer access of course that was back in 1996. :D

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
I am giving up waterfowl hunting and selling off all of my stuff and donationg the money to NAACP.

GO OBMA

·
Registered
268 Posts
Gude said:
Not a fan of sitting in the rain - nor am I a fan of this real cough (among other things) that I have going on right now. We'll have to see what pans out the next couple of days.

You can be assured, birds will start arriving in front of the system that's pushing down.
I know you won't melt big boy, an if you start to it will take awhile. HAHA J/K. I think I'm headed up your way tonight. Abbas wants to take the boat out in the morning for ducks. Then in the afternoon Dutch an I are going to go wear out some honks. Lynch Mob Style.

·
Registered
967 Posts
Well, I told myself I wouldn't, but I am getting a little giddy about this weather and what has happened up north.

Gonna hit the marsh and hope for some new birds or just some dumb ones anyways!

·
IAW Veteran
1,358 Posts
First decent weekend and i have too much work to do., oh well maybe next week who knows, good luck guys, hunt safe.

lee :(

1 - 20 of 20 Posts