Iowa Water Fowlers Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
1,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone has a LEFT HANDED 12g let me know. I would like to go with 3.5" but not a deal breaker. Let me know if you have anything you would like to deal. Can trade for it or buy it, your call.

· Registered
1,056 Posts
No one?

I need to find a list of mfrs that have left handed models
You will have to pry mine from my dead body....

Benneli is the only one that makes them as far as I know. Being left handed sucks! I love mine but it feels like they cut some corners on it because they left the bolt release on the right side but moved everything else over...

· Registered
406 Posts
I'm left handed and use a Browning Gold and BPS. Even though the Gold is for right handed people it doesn't bother me with shells ejecting in front of my face. Also with the Gold you can change the safety around for being left handed. Day in and day out I go to my BPS, and feel its about the only other option for left handers (other than SBE), safety is up top and shells eject out the bottom.

· Registered
507 Posts
Look on gunbroker.com I bought 2 left handed 1100s a couple of months ago on their site. Very easy 2 buy on.Bid like you are Ebay bought both for less than 500 each with shipping. Lots of bennillis that are left hand listed on there 2.
You have about 2 choices for left hand 1100s (that have not been made for 25 years) or bennillis (I have a couple of those also) I am left handed and my youngest boy is also. I looked for a couple of years until I found gunbroker

· Registered
390 Posts
A buddy of mine used to shoot a 3.5 o/u. It will loosen your teeth. I wouldn't recommend. Not even sure of the make/model.

The only thing I do left handed is to throw a ball....everything else I do right handed. I guess I got lucky, because they don't make much for lefties.

· Registered
1,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I didn't know you were left handed GUde. He is actually right handed except for things that take aim or alignemt like shooting, pool, putting etc. He is cross eye dominant bad. He can bat left handed as well and sees the ball better.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.