Iowa Water Fowlers Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Re: NEW Decoy Bags arriving

I use up a goose flag every year. And not necessarily Heavy Hauler's either. Avery, Final Approach, they all get beat up, thrown to the ground, stepped on, just basically abused for the season. The flag is torn, muddy, bloody and the poor rod is more "S" shaped than straight. Of course mine is stored in a pouch in my gun case and well, that gets beat up also.

·
Somateria spectabilis
14,103 Posts
Re: NEW Decoy Bags arriving

I use up a goose flag every year. And not necessarily Heavy Hauler's either. Avery, Final Approach, they all get beat up, thrown to the ground, stepped on, just basically abused for the season. The flag is torn, muddy, bloody and the poor rod is more "S" shaped than straight. Of course mine is stored in a pouch in my gun case and well, that gets beat up also.
I was gonna say, I go through a mojo duck every year. It seems like some newbie steps on it or drops it every year. A goose flag is cheap compared to that.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.