Iowa Water Fowlers Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
628 Posts
Sound typical of people on that forum. I bought the first on a few years back when I was first learing to call and it really helped. You've gotta remember there not really hunting videos, there instructional vids. Can't wait for the hunting vid to come out this year :D

· Pelican
5,725 Posts
I've got the Science of Hanging em low, I thought it was pretty good. Might be getting a little outdated though now a days compared to what Molt Productions is putting out. But you can tell George was top of the game when the video was made.

· Registered
684 Posts
It's an instructional DVD george made geared towards rookies to the sport, not a popularity contest. Not sure what calling they are talking about, but I know very few people that can run a call like George. With that said, I'm glad mr Pat himself on the back had to throw in his .02.

GOOSN1
Senior Refuge Member
Refuge Sponsor

Posts: 921 BBW.. now you cant say that about lynch mob.. ya know they are the BEST new thing out there for goose killas....

http://www.schultzgamecalls.com
home of the new "BONECRUSHER" AND "CRIPPLER" GOOSE CALLS

interested to hear your intentions Mr. Schultz

· Registered
2,198 Posts
I've also got the video and bought it when it first came out. Nothing wrong with it as far as I'm concerned for what it is designed to do. Just a instructional video that helps people new to calling with a short reed or get more tips if they are experienced.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.