Iowa Water Fowlers Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Giant
3,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now, I'm sure I'm not the only one on here that likes to trick a gun out a bit. If you have anything that you've spent some time dickering on, throw up a pick!

This is my toy right now. Superior Arms .223/5.56 AR-15. Have a NorthStar tac scope with the p4 sniper mil dots. Also Have an EOtech, but that is spending some quality time with my benelli for deer season... Right now got the vert grip with the pressure switch for the tac light. Eventually I'll swap that out for a quad rail set up with a nicer tac light and laser. Just fun to play with right now.

· King Ding-A-Ling
2,249 Posts
I didn't understand a thing you said! :lol:

EntropyFx said:
Now, I'm sure I'm not the only one on here that likes to trick a gun out a bit. If you have anything that you've spent some time dickering on, throw up a pick!

This is my toy right now. Superior Arms .223/5.56 AR-15. Have a NorthStar tac scope with the p4 sniper mil dots. Also Have an EOtech, but that is spending some quality time with my benelli for deer season... Right now got the vert grip with the pressure switch for the tac light. Eventually I'll swap that out for a quad rail set up with a nicer tac light and laser. Just fun to play with right now.

· Registered
1,002 Posts
The ol' Ma Deuce! Awesome until you have to hump with it. Then, not so much....

· Registered
1,002 Posts
Ah, a fellow '31. Yea, I haven't had to hump a .50 since SOI but we still hump the 240B, not as bad but big enough to give the crunchies no reason to whine about the hiking...

· Registered
1,002 Posts

My AR-15 up top, my FNX9 9mm carry pistol on the left, my Steyr M40-A1 on the right, my 12 gauge super mag on the bottom. Ka-Bar knife on the left and machete on the right.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.