Iowa Water Fowlers Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
3,789 Posts
Watch live geese sometime in a field and that should help personally I think people get carried away with to many feeders. I have more actives then I do feeders just for the fact usually out of a flock of a dozen or so birds there is usually only a few eating at a time while the rest look out or are milling around the field in search of food. Another thing with allot of feeders scattered around it can make it look like there is allot of feed in the field.

· Registered
3,789 Posts
I have 3 dozen fullbodies and only a dozen are feeders and the rest are actives and lookers and I dont have any trouble finishing birds into my spread. Just my 2 cents not tryin to start and argument just stating being on the X is the main point.

· Registered
3,789 Posts
This is getting pointless! Just put out whatever and be done with it. I run more actives and lookers with a dozen feeders and still finish birds. So who really cares I am done stating what I use this is goin no where.

· Registered
3,789 Posts
Hey I was just giving my opinion and you come on here bashing people when there just giving there opinions. Apparently you must know it all when it comes to goose hunting? If your gonna bash people go somewhere else.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.