Iowa Water Fowlers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
1,588 Posts
Least he didn't get his layarnd stolen like me...

· Man without a Plan
2,748 Posts
In all my years of hunting I have been one of the poor saps that has never shot a band. But you would never see me pay for one or a whole lanyard full. Guys must be desperate to look like they are big shots.

· Registered
1,099 Posts
"""These duck bands are my ex-husbands he thought more of these then he did of me."""

He probably has so many because he couldn't stand to be at the house with her on his time off....Good for him. I've been there done that with my ex-wife. New wife goes with me though. Can't beat a hot wife that likes to kill stuff.:)

· Registered
2,111 Posts
Buying bands is such a joke. I've hunted waterfowl from the time I was old enough to come sit in the pit and I finally got a band this year. I can't imagine just paying for one (or 72) to put on my lanyard, it would have absolutesly no meaning. These guys buying em might think a lanyard full of bands makes em look like bigshit but I bet it wouldn't take more than a minute to pick em out as being posers.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.